We're so excited to let you know about The Getalong, a new retail and community event space in East Nashville. It’s a large, beautiful multi-use space located at the Shoppes on Fatherland (1100 Fatherland Street, Suite 107), formerly occupied by Emily Arrow’s Singalong Shop. We will open our doors with an all-day celebration on Saturday, February 2, 2019 starting at 10 am!
The Getalong is several small—established and new—businesses joining forces to bring the neighborhood high quality goods and hangs for families and friends. Retail wise, we’ll have a focus on apparel and accessories for children, moms, and home. And with a rotating schedule of pop-up vendors, activities, and workshops, we’ll truly have something for everyone. Books, instruments, house plants, homewares, toys, gifts, and much more. The back half of The Getalong will also be available for birthday parties and get togethers. In a nutshell, we’re a fun community-minded space with a long list of folks involved, thus The Getalong!
The permanent shops of The Getalong are:
- Hoop House: Houseplants, living arrangements, and home goods (Owner Tana Smith)
- January Moon: High-quality teething necklaces, pacifier clips and accessories (Owner Jenny Luckett)
- Scout Baby: Responsibly made clothing, gifts, toys & décor for babies + toddlers (Owner Jennifer Kite)
Carrying on Emily Arrow’s torch, we will continue to offer in-store activities, including story times & singalongs, music lessons, yoga, and art classes for kids of all ages. We are thrilled to have the following businesses as activity partners who will host classes in our space:
- Blooma Nashville Yoga: movers + crawlers (ages 8-18 months) and kids yoga (3 years and up)
- Little Art House: art classes for ages 10 months to 6 years
We hope you'll help us spread the word about The Getalong and our opening party on February 2. We’ll have food, drinks, entertainment, balloons and more! No RSVP required, just bring your smiling faces.
1100 Fatherland Street, Suite 107, Nashville, TN 37206