Richard Scarry meets Nana In the City in this bicycle themed seek-and-find adventure.
Imagine visiting Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory—but for bikes! This is a seek-and-find/activity book rife with quirky illustrations that hits the sweet spot of every reader from the youngest to the oldest! The wheels keep turning in Cycle City, and it's finally time for the annual Bicycle Bash, where one and all can ride their bikes indoors. Etta's been specially invited by her Aunt Ellen to attend! But why does Aunt Ellen need a list of Etta's friends?
Taking place in the Bicycle Museum, this celebration rolls out bicycles of all kinds—from low riders to tricycles to "bone shakers." The Museum even has lanes and tracks indoors so that everyone, Giraffe and Mouse alike, can ride their bikes anywhere. After a full day of riding through the museum halls, Etta pedals out to find a special surprise—her own birthday bash with her best friends! Follow Etta along her first bike tour with this delightfully detailed seek-and-find adventure.
- BELOVED WORLDWIDE: The companion book, Cycle City, was published in seven foreign countries! Don't miss out on the favorite biking book of ciclistas worldwide!
- FUN SEEK AND FIND: Alison Farrell's colorful, vibrant village will delight all kids who loved Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go and Busytown books and thrill parents hoping for the same idea plus a hip design aesthetic.
- DETAIL-RICH: There's so much to see on each page! From mini conversations between town denizens to countless biking encounters outside the narrative, young readers will delight in rereading this book in order to see the many enticing, funny sights of this little town.
- A TREAT FOR BICYCLE LOVERS: Big, small, fancy, historic—the many different kinds of bikes in this book are a feast for the eyes.
- Fans of Richard Scarry
- Fans of seek-and-find books
- Families and friends who enjoy bike riding together
- Parents looking for a lighthearted picture book their kids can spend hours with
- Aunts looking for a picture book that portrays niece/nephew relationships
- Parents, grandparents, and other family members looking for a lightly educational picture book
- Fans of museums